We are offering an excellent opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic teacher to work in a well-resourced and supportive environment with wonderful children and staff.
We are seeking a class teacher who will provide high quality learning experiences that will enrich our children’s lives. In return we will offer a happy and vibrant school where there is a strong team spirit with everyone’s contributions being valued and where the children behave well and are enthusiastic about their learning.
We welcome applications from experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers.
The closing date for applications is noon on Monday 16th April 2018.
Interviews will be held on Monday 23rd April 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01638 508360 or by emailing email@example.com
After School Club Playworker. 3pm – 6pm Monday to Friday. Term time only
Salary to be paid on the National Pay Spine (Scale 1 from £7.52 to Scale 3 £9.10 per hour depending on qualifications & experience)
We require a playworker to join our small but committed team of staff. We are looking for someone who:
• is caring, patient and enthusiastic, with good communication skills and has high expectations.
• is able to plan with pupils and other playworkers to deliver exciting activities for all pupils who attend the after school club.
• is highly motivated and keen to rapidly raise standards.
We can offer:
• Happy, enthusiastic, keen and well behaved pupils.
• Term time only working
• A free place for a Playworker’s own children
• A friendly school community with a distinctive ethos.
• A purpose built learning environment.
• A supportive school Senior Leadership team where effort, encouragement and excellence are celebrated and where professional development opportunities are provided.
If you are a passionate advocate of ensuring children learn and play in a safe and enjoyable environment, please contact Mrs Addison, our School Business Manager on 01638 508360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit. Visits are strongly encouraged and welcomed.
Closing date for applications: noon, Friday 20th April 2018
This school is committed to safeguarding including the Prevent agenda and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this. Giving false information is an offence and could result in the application being rejected and referred to the police. Any appointment made will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check, right to work in the UK and qualifications check, satisfactory references and medical clearance. The ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide advice and information in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Please ensure you write a covering letter providing evidence of the areas covered in the person specification.