We currently have two TA vacancies:
Teaching Assistant – Year 3/4 - Mornings only (17.5 hours per week)
Teaching Assistant – Year 5/6 – either 5 mornings or 3 full days (17.5 hours per week)
We are looking to appoint two positive and enthusiastic teaching assistants to join our supportive and friendly school. We are committed to working together to improve standards for our children, as well as safeguard and promote their welfare.
At Kettlefields, we do expect all of our staff to work hard to create great learning opportunities for our children but also understand whilst supporting learning is an amazing privilege, it is also very challenging. Our leadership team works hard to seek out opportunities to look after staff.
We are seeking two teaching assistants who:
• Are calm, patient and flexible.
• Can demonstrate a high level of skills to support learning.
• Are team players and able to work positively as part of a wider team
• Are enthusiastic and has high expectations of behaviour and achievement.
• Will inspire children to develop a lifelong love of learning.
• Are friendly with a good sense of humour.
We can offer:
• A supportive and friendly staff, dedicated to raising standards.
• A dedicated, experienced and supportive senior leadership team.
• A creative curriculum approach and a commitment to developing this further.
• A strong commitment to further professional development.
We look forward to meeting you and welcome visits to our school.
Please contact Mrs Addison on 01638 508360 if you have any queries or would like to arrange a visit. The closing date for applications is Friday 13th October, 9.00am.
Shortlisting will take place on the same day.
Interviews are planned for Monday 16th October 2017